Interviews with experts on business ownership
Are you looking to start a new venture and need some advice on branding, networking or systemising your business? Perhaps you're looking to invest in property and need some tips on how to get started.
In this series of engaging interviews, John Lee, co-founder of Wealth Dragons and successful entrepreneur, speaks to various experts to find out how they achieved their immense success in their own industries. He also discovers their top tips and advice on how you can model their success, so that you can also build a profitable business to be proud of.
Whether you're interested in how to build your own, personal brand to provide unique value to your customers and gain more engagement from your audience; get started in property investment; get the most out of networking or build a scalable, systemised business, you will benefit from the essential tips and techniques outlined in this course.
Watch this course today to learn:
• The five steps to build your own, personal brand and how to avoid the mistakes people make when trying to promote themselves via the media
• The importance of systems and processes in growing a scalable business, finding the right mentor and working ON your business, rather than IN it
• How to determine your desired outcome when networking, to ensure you connect with the right people who can help you to achieve your goals
• Alternative property investment strategies you may never have considered that will help you to structure profitable, win-win deals.
For more information on John Lee, visit www.wealthdragons.com.
John Lee on Facebook:
John Lee on Instagram: www.instagram.com/john_lee_official.
For more information on Eric Ho, visit www.erichoofficial.com.
For more information on Vincent Wong, visit www.dealmakerintensive.com.
For more information on Pavlina Papalouka, visit www.pavlinapapalouka.com.
• Entrepreneurs and new business owners
• Property investors who are looking for new strategies
• Anyone who is interested in personal branding or business development
John was born to Chinese parents who ran a takeaway in the north of England, where he helped out washing dishes from the age of eleven. He attended University, gaining a first class honours degree in Animation and began a career as an animator.
After five years of hard graft, John decided that he no longer wished to work to simply line his employer’s pockets and began investing. By the age of twenty-seven, he had built up a highly lucrative property portfolio and was a self-made millionaire!
Since then, John has inspired thousands of people, through seminars and one-to-one mentoring, to build successful businesses and receive global acclaim. He has gained his own, international reputation as a motivational speaker, sharing stages with the likes of Bill Clinton, Alan Sugar, Richard Branson, Jack Welch (former CEO of GE) and Randi Zuckerberg.
John’s achievements are the result of continuous, hard work and a relentless determination to succeed. He is inspired by his students’ success and dedicated to showing others how, by simply following his advice, they can also realise their dreams of financial freedom.
John now divides his time between the UK and Asia, sharing his knowledge and inspiring others to take control of their lives the way he did. His motto in life is “Do what others don’t and have a tomorrow that others won’t!”
For more information on John, visit www.wealthdragons.com.