How to source and sell products online.
N.B. Some of the tips and strategies outlined in this course are US-specific.
If you're looking to set up a profitable, online buying and selling business, there's no better or easier way to do it than by harnessing the advantages of eBay and Amazon. Knowing the right strategies will stand you in good stead to ensure you always buy low enough on eBay to enable you match the lowest price on Amazon and still come away with a healthy return on investment.
This course provides everything you need to enable you to start and grow a thriving, home business by becoming an Amazon seller. Matt Bernstein is a master Amazon seller and has discovered the tried-and-tested principles and strategies that produce real, measurable business results, without the expensive costs, which he will share with you in bite-size, easy-to-learn modules. Learn from someone who is doing what they're teaching!
Watch this 'over-the-shoulder' course to learn:
• How to win eBay auctions for products that sell for way below market value, then match the lowest price for the product selling on Amazon for maximum return on investment
• How to calculate the maximum amount you should bid on eBay in order to sell a product for a profit on Amazon, and how to calculate your profits
• How to sell small products and use USPS to schedule free pickups
• How to use eBay Bucks and EBATES to gain cashback on every purchase and increase your earnings
Learn from someone who is doing what they are teaching!
For more information on Matt, visit www.skillhance.com.
• Internet marketers and anyone who wants to build an online store
• Entrepreneurs, business owners and anyone who wants to sell products online with minimum effort involved
Matt Bernstein is the founder and CEO of Skillhance, an online education portal that provides access to cutting-edge training courses and supports people to start a sideline, home-based business more quickly and easily. They provide the principles, strategies and technologies that produce real, measurable business results, without the expensive, upfront costs.
While studying to become a Communication Major at the University of Massachusetts, Matt built a successful eBay business. After college, he moved to Boston and founded his first company, Sports Pulse, which involved buying and reselling Topps products.
In 2014, Matt began to create courses to teach people how to become successful eBay sellers and founded Skillhance, a members' only, online education portal that provides useful and engaging courses on every aspect of starting a sideline business. Matt is focused on selling his content across multiple sales channels, runs weekly webinars and has created and maintained a healthy sales funnel, email marketing strategy and digital marketing activities to inspire and attract new customers.
For more information, visit www.skillhance.com.