More tips for effective time management.
Do you feel constantly stretched and pulled in too many different directions, with so much to do and seemingly not enough time to do it in?
Do you ever have problems prioritising the tasks on your ever-increasing to-do list, and struggle to determine what's important and what isn't?
Are you constantly procrastinating and feeling more and more overwhelmed as the week goes on, yet reluctant to delegate work to others?
If you have answered 'yes' to any of the above questions, then this course is definitely for you!
Bogdan Vaida is a time management coach, who offers busy people the chance to free up their time and create a healthy balance between their work and professional lives. He does this by teaching productivity principles and techniques specific to their personalities, using experiential methods. Bogdan is also the founder of the most prominent time management resource in Eastern Europe and the author of 'The Ultimate Time Management Guide For Workaholics'.
In this course, which is the second part of Bogdan's comprehensive course, 'Secret of Time', you will discover more techniques to help you to manage and prioritise your daily tasks, manage stress and double your productivity, whilst achieving a healthy work / life balance, as you move closer towards achieving your goals.
Once you have watched the second part of this informative and engaging course, you will have learnt:
• How to break down difficult tasks into more achievable ones, so that you will feel more motivated to continue working towards your goals
• How to organise your to-do list according to context, so that you save time, stay focused and have a clear vision of what needs to be done
• The main causes of stress and some easily applicable techniques to overcome it
• What to do when you have to postpone tasks for another day to ensure you focus on the important tasks without forgetting the small ones
• How 'The Pyramid Technique' can be used to ensure you finish your work for the day on time every single day, regardless of workload!
For more resources from Bogdan, visit www.vaidabogdan.com.
• Busy entrepreneurs and small business owners
• Anyone who has issues with time management, stress, procrastination, planning and goal setting
• People who are juggling multiple projects and need help with prioritising tasks
Having graduated with a Masters Degree in Computer Science, Bogdan started out as a trainer in 2009, using extremely old, PowerPoint presentations. Luckily for his audiences, two years later, he switched to experiential training and learning by doing, methodologies that he includes in all of his training courses.
Experiential training is a revolutionary, educational methodology that provides results to groups of students similar to results usually seen only in one-on-one coaching. Known for his no-nonsense approach to getting results, participants have said that Bogdan has helped them to get their own, ‘insanely practical insights’.
Bogdan is the founder of the Ècoala Alfa (Alpha School), a place where three, key elements meet – the awareness of why you act the way you do, the Circle of Trust and actionable, ‘AHA!’ moments. It is a non-formal, educational environment that gets you from where you are to where you don’t even realise you want to be.
In 2015, Bogdan founded Toastmasters Entrepreneurs Timi?oara, an organisation which is targeted to entrepreneurs in his local community and is affiliated with Toastmasters International, a world leader in communication and leadership development with over 332,000 members. Members improve their speaking and leadership skills by attending one of the 15,400 clubs in 135 countries that make up their global network of meeting locations.
Bogdan has also written several books, such as ‘Personality Boost: Develop your strengths and tackle your weaknesses using DISC, a world renowned behaviour test’ and ‘Lifespirational: Lessons Drawn From Inspirational Stories’.
For more information on Bogdan, visit www.vaidabogdan.com.