Write fantastic copy that converts into sales.
Do you ever struggle to write high-quality sales copy for your email newsletters, blogs, website or social media?
Whilst it's true that no-one understands your business better than you, we all have times where we find it difficult to put our thoughts into words. You may often wonder how to describe your products or services in such a way that will excite, engage and inspire your target audience to purchase from you.
If you've ever wondered whether there is a secret or science behind writing sales copy that converts, then this course is essential viewing for you!
Sarah K Brandis is an experienced marketing consultant, trainer and author who has worked with small businesses for many years, helping them to navigate the world of social media and market themselves successfully. Originally a student of Cognitive Neuroscience, Sarah draws upon her knowledge of the human brain and psychology to provide fascinating insights into the workings of the mind, in order to help you write sales copy that resonates with your audience and persuades them to trust you.
Watch this practical course today to discover:
• The three, psychological components you need to ensure you always work into your sales copy, to overcome objections and reassure your prospects that you're the right fit for them
• How to structure the ideal landing page that will grab your prospects' attention and convince them to buy from you
• Essential tips on writing email newsletters, blogs and facebook posts to ensure maximum engagement
• Why you need to use photos and videos to complement your sales copy and the best places to source them
For more resources from Sarah, visit sarahbrandis.wordpress.com.
• Aspiring copywriters wanting to improve their skills
• Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to reach more customers and improve sales conversion
Sarah Brandis is a marketing consultant whose fascination with small business marketing began around six years ago. While she was at university, she tried selling health and weight loss products, which enabled her to gain extensive experience in social media and content marketing.
Upon deciding that network marketing was not her passion, she moved away from selling health products and took several, online marketing courses, all whilst studying for her degree in Cognitive Neuroscience and Psychology at the University of Westminster. She also wrote her first book 'The Musings of an Elective Orphan', which gave her valuable marketing and self-publishing experience.
Sarah made the decision to set up her own business and use this knowledge to help and inspire small businesses to learn the marketing basics, via her online training, webinars, blogs and consultancy services. Sarah has also written a book entitled '20/20 Online Visibility: 20 Marketing Lessons That Can Be Followed in 20 minutes Per Day', which aims to keep marketing simple and easy to implement for small businesses.
In her spare time, Sarah loves writing, running and escaping London for the countryside whenever she can.
For more information on Marcos, visit sarahbrandis.wordpress.com