Learn the secrets of lifelong relationships.
Have you had enough of mediocre relationships that fail to stand the test of time? Are you longing for a relationship with more depth and meaning?
Whether you are already in a relationship that needs some work, or are currently alone and feel ready to embark on a new one, this course will provide you with the essential tips and advice you need to build a loving, long-lasting relationship that works for you and your partner and keeps you both smiling and happy, through good times and bad.
Viola Edward is an award-winning psychotherapist, speaker and coach who has customised her own process of self-development to create a truly personalised support framework, tailored to her clients' needs, within the environment of holistic wellbeing. For the past fourteen years, Viola has enjoyed her own, loving and fulfilling relationship with her husband and is, therefore, ideally placed to advise you on how you can do the same.
In this course, Viola explains how the relationship we have with ourselves affects our interactions with others. You will learn the importance of having a positive relationship with yourself before attempting to form healthy relationships with others; why you need to let go of past, negative experiences that may be impacting on your interactions with loved ones; and why communication, intimacy and clarity is so crucial in achieving this.
Watch this enlightening course to learn:
• The factors that can affect intimacy in a relationship and how to overcome them
• The importance of your own self-worth when embarking on a relationship and why you need to love yourself before attempting to love others
• How business and finances can influence relationships and what to do to ensure your relationship survives through stressful times
• The importance of recognising the fact that relationships aren't easy and require effort on both parts to make things work
• How people react to situations differently, depending on their own personality type, and how your reactions can affect others
• How sexuality, intimacy and communication impacts on relationships, so that you can improve your mental and physical connection with your partner.
For more information on Viola, visit www.violaedward.com.
• Couples who are already in relationships that need improvement
• Anyone who is just embarking on a new relationship and wants to make sure they are on the path to success
• People who are currently in relationships that are not working for them.
Viola grew up in Lebanon where her father's early and sudden death, followed by migration and civil war, prevented a stable childhood upbringing and resulted in her move to Venezuela.
Through hard work and study in Caracas, Viola added Spanish to her knowledge of Arabic, English, and French, completing high school and college through night classes. She went on to become a successful Marketing Manager but, as her ambition was to become a Psychotherapist, she made the decision to become a patient in Psychoanalysis, followed by attending group therapy in Transactional Analysis. Viola also took various courses in meditation, breathwork/rebirthing and Transpersonal Psychotherapy and, in 1993, gave up her marketing career to pursue her dreams of bridging the gap between psychotherapy and business management.
Viola went on to found the Centro Rebirthing de Venezuela, a successful, holistic, breathwork therapy centre with her sister. This was followed by the creation of Edward & Associates Business Consultancy, which focused on bringing Transpersonal Psychotherapy into the world of Human Resources.
During this time, Viola became increasingly involved in numerous, holistic, business consulting processes and women's rights, giving several international lectures and seminars. Her book, La Conciencia del Exito y el Arte de Renacer (Breathing the Rhythm of Success), was published in 1999 and translated into English and Turkish.
In 2003, she and her husband, Michael decided to set up home in Cyprus. Together, they established Kayana, a business focused on personal and organisational development, where Viola developed her role as a relationship coach, holistic psychotherapist and breathworker. She also became a colour and image consultant and continues to be involved in these areas across the personal and corporate sectors.
For more information on Viola, visit http://www.violaedward.com/.