How to find quick, win-win property deals.
You've now established yourself as a property investor and are all ready to start building your empire. But how do you find people who are willing to sell you a property at up to 30% below market value and, most importantly, need to complete the deal quickly?
In this course, Vincent Wong, property entrepreneur and founder of Wealth Dragons provides you with an introductory overview of exactly what makes someone a motivated seller and why they should sell to you, so that you can go on to learn how to structure win-win deals that will benefit both parties. You will also find out which skills are essential to your success and where to look for these sellers.
Once you have watched this insightful, introductory course, you will know:
• Some of the reasons why people find themselves in a position where they need to sell their properties quickly and why it makes more sense for them to deal with you, rather than estate agents
• How to go about finding these motivated sellers and how to spread the word that you are willing and ready to deal with them
• The main skills you need to acquire in order to structure deals with motivated sellers that will earn you money as soon as you invest
• The number one attribute you need to ensure that both you and your seller emerge from the deal feeling happy with the outcome
For more information on Vincent, visit www.dealmakerintensive.com.
• Entrepreneurs and business owners
• Beginners wishing to start building a property investment business
• Anyone looking for new ideas and ways to find win-win property deals
Vincent Wong, co-founder and Chairman of Wealth Dragons Group plc, is one of the UK's most dynamic and well-respected property entrepreneurs. He is also the author of 'Property Entrepreneur', the first book of its kind published by Wiley, which covers creative property deal strategies.
Born to hard-working, Chinese parents who settled in Liverpool and opened a restaurant, Vincent learnt from a young age that everyone is responsible for their own destiny. After gaining a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree from the University of London, Vincent went on to study an MBA in Business Administration at Cass Business School, one of the UK's top business schools. He bought his first property in 1997 to live in and sold it a year later, in order to get himself started in the business, earning a £40,000 profit.
Since then, he has amassed his own, multi-million-pound property portfolio and helped countless people source and structure-property deals through his various companies. At the height of the financial crisis, Vincent pioneered several, ground-breaking, financing strategies, including Lease Options, which he was responsible for getting legalised for property sales in the UK, Malaysia and the Netherlands.
He personally mentors several property investors and business owners and is an internationally recognised public speaker and property expert. He is regularly invited to speak at the prestigious Property Outlook Conference in Kuala Lumpur (Asia's largest property conference, which attracts 1000+ delegates).
Vincent lives in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, with his wife Annika and two, young children.
For more information about Vincent, visit www.dealmakerintensive.com.