How to build a startup technology business.
Today, technology is so much more accessible today than ever before. Starting a technology business is no longer limited to those with technical know-how or programming knowledge.
However, to increase your chances of success, there are several, easy-to-grasp fundamental concepts you need to master. In this course, Vince Tan, successful entrepreneur and the founder of Shock Media Studio, one of the top digital agencies in Asia, will share his essential advice for all aspiring startup tech business owners to determine the steps you need to take to turn your groundbreaking idea into a fast-growing tech business.
During this course, you will discover:
• why it is so important to determine which type of startup your business will be and which type of business model is right for you
• the techniques you can employ to acquire and retain customers
• the most efficient ways to gain feedback from your customers so that you can measure your success and be more aligned to your customers' needs
• how to use testing, tracking and measurement to avoid wasting money on marketing that doesn't deliver a sufficient return on your investment
• the different types of revenue streams available so that you can decide which one will deliver the best results for your business
• the crucial elements involved in establishing a business culture that reflects your own personal values.
To find out more about Vince, visit /www.vincetan.com.
• Entrepreneurs and new business owners
Vince Tan is on a huge mission to solve the world's education problems and empower everyone everywhere to learn what they love and achieve their dreams.
Vince Tan is an entrepreneur and the founder of Shock Media Studio, eduPOW and ModelHouz.
Vince had always been passionate about web design and grew this interest into a business while also pursuing a career in software engineering. After graduating from university with the highest results in his class, he became a lecturer at the same university, while continuing to develop his web design business. For a while, he juggled full-time lecturing, running his business and studying for a master’s degree, until he decided to concentrate on his business and gave up the degree.
He went on to hire students to expand his business while also building web assets. His business, Shock Media Studio, is now regarded as one of the top digital media agencies in Asia.
In 2007, Vince attended the World Internet Summit, where he set the stage on fire, after a series of successful, online product launches. He has since been invited to speak in over twenty cities worldwide, inspiring, motivating and changing the lives of thousands of people. He is now known as one of the top internet marketers in the world and was recently voted one of the top 100 most influential, young Malaysian entrepreneurs of 2016.
In 2012, Vince married the love of his life, Melissa, and they have just welcomed three (yes, three!) beautiful babies into their lives. After much soul searching, Vince has decided to do everything possible to make a difference to people’s lives on a global scale.
To find out more about Vince, visit www.vincetan.com.