Save money and time on your tax bills.
Are you considering starting a business and need to understand your tax obligations as a business owner? Perhaps you're unsure of whether to set up a limited company, or register as self-employed, and want to find out about the benefits of each. Does the prospect of Self-Assessment fill you with dread? If you have answered 'yes' to any of these questions, then you need to watch this course!
Ruth Noel is a spokesmodel for tax, entrepreneurship and digital solutions and the founder of 'Tax Twerk', an online, tax return service with a growing community of over 21,000 customers. She is also the author of 'How to Make Your Tax Sexy', a straight-talking but insightful view on tax matters.
A passionate entrepreneur, Ruth has over six years' experience in income tax and digital business. She is, therefore, ideally placed to provide you with a clear and easy-to-understand overview on how you can structure your business and avoid some of the mistakes made by new business owners, when it comes to registering for and paying taxes and minimising tax bills, resulting in more savings and long-term wealth creation for you.
Watch this useful course today to learn:
• The 'Money Solve Model' that Ruth recommends you use to plan and structure your business effectively
• Four, common, tax mistakes that are made by business owners and how you can avoid them
• How to decide whether to register as a sole trader or a limited company and the benefits of each, so you are empowered to make an informed decision as to what will work best for your business
• The secrets to reducing your tax bill and what you can legitimately claim in terms of expenses
• The best tools you can use to manage your accounts and what to look for when choosing an accounting package
• The top things to consider when choosing where to expand your digital business internationally.
For more resources from Ruth, visit www.taxtwerk.com.
• This course is specifically designed for UK tax payers
• Anyone who has previously been employed and wants to start their own business
• First time tax filers who are worried about submitting their tax returns
• Entrepreneurs and new business owners
Ruth Noel is a spokesmodel for tax, entrepreneurship and digital solutions and the founder of 'Tax Twerk', an online, tax return service with a growing community of over 21,000 customers. She is also the author of 'How to Make Your Tax Sexy', a straight-talking but insightful view on tax matters. A passionate entrepreneur, Ruth has over six years' experience in income tax and digital business.
Ruth grew up with a single-parent mother, graduated in the height of the recession and was pregnant when she started her own business. She has a solid financial background, having graduated from the University of Manchester with a degree in Accounting and Finance in 2009.
As she felt that a traditional accounting role did not suit her creative depth, in 2014, Ruth started her own business, Tax Twerk, which provides online tax preparation, digital marketing and lead generation services, and has since advised many individuals and start-ups. Tax Twerk specialises in income tax returns for the self-employed, consultants, freelancers and independent, digital entrepreneurs. Its goal is to save its customers time, hassle, money and minimise costly mistakes, by taking care of the arduous task of tax return submissions.
Ruth is also an avid YouTuber and blogger and has posted over one hundred YouTube videos and blog articles on money-related subjects. Her book, 'How To Make Your Tax Sexy', provides essential tips and advice on how to make sure businesses have their finance steps covered, so they can achieve a higher salary and turnover. It aims to provide readers with the confidence to make the best business decisions and understand how tax bills and long-term business success is based on the right knowledge, systems and steps. Ruth was once mentioned by James Caan in an article in the Guardian that focused on tips for keeping on top of company finances.
Ruth is based in Luton, Bedfordshire, and works with clients across the UK and throughout the world.
For more information on Ruth and Tax Twerk, visit www.taxtwerk.com.