The basics of cryptocurrency trading.
These days, it seems as though everyone is talking about Bitcoin!
With Bitcoin leading the way in 2009, the world of cryptocurrency has grown rapidly over the last few years. There is increasing use and acceptance of virtual currencies, more advancement in the systems and software that enable people to trade and a huge increase in the number of participants.
Originally created as a backlash to the financial crash, Bitcoin, along with other cryptocurrencies, allows people to trade directly with each other, instead of relying on the banking system, with all the delays and high transfer fees that go with it.
As you hear many stories of how people have made huge profits by investing in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency investment is, without doubt, an attractive proposition. However, with these rewards come many risks that you need to fully understand before attempting to join the revolution.
Andy Kettle is a self-taught, cryptocurrency enthusiast who joined the Bitcoin revolution as a sideline hobby and is already enjoying some degree of success. A personal trainer by trade, Andy has discovered some easy-to-implement investment systems and advice, which he loves to share with others to enable them to also invest successfully.
In this course, you will learn what cryptocurrency actually is and how the process of buying and selling works, in terms of the technology behind it. You will discover how industries and corporations across the world are beginning to take advantage of Blockchain technology to take back control of their own finances. Andy will also provide you with a basic overview of the process of setting up your own exchange account and using it to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, along with extremely valuable advice on how to ensure your funds remain as secure as possible.
If you're really tempted to get involved and join the cryptocurrency revolution, but have no idea where to start, this course is for you!
Watch this essential course today to learn:
• How Bitcoin and Blockchain technology work in an easy-to-understand format
• The key jargon you need to learn and understand in order to be a successful, cryptocurrency investor
• How to set up your own exchange account, how trading actually works and the buying and selling process
• The importance of using 'cold storage' to ensure your funds are always kept secure from hackers
• Alternative cryptocurrencies to Bitcoin and the key criteria for deciding which ones to invest in.
• Anyone who has some prior knowledge or experience of Forex trading or wants to get into Blockchain investment (as the concept of buying low, selling high works in the same way)
• Beginners will gain a basic understanding of how the trading process works
• People who want to make a passive income by using their computer for a short amount of time and maximising their potential profits with minimal input.
Andy Kettle is a self-taught, cryptocurrency enthusiast who joined the Bitcoin revolution as a hobby and is already enjoying some degree of success.
A personal trainer by trade, Andy has discovered some easy-to-implement investment systems, which he loves to share with others.