Make career decisions based on your passion.
If you're at a crossroads in your career, making potentially life-changing decisions can be challenging. Without a focused strategy, it is difficult to find a job that is aligned to your passions and strengths.
Gugu Khazi is a Talent and Development Executive who is passionate about helping people to develop their careers. With over twenty years' Human Resources experience, she has a wealth of experience in coaching, writing and speaking about how to build a fulfilling career based on your strengths, talents and interests.
In this course, Gugu will teach you the techniques and tools required to find a job that inspires you and aligns with your passions. You will gain a new understanding of yourself and your unique talents and skills and will be able to formulate a career plan that will give you clear, long-term goals and enable you to transition from your current career to a career you can be passionate about.
Watch this inspiring course to discover:
• How to determine your passion and align it to your career plan, so you can find your dream job
• The ideal model you can use to optimise your CV and LinkedIn profile to make them marketable and searchable, so you will stand out from the crowd and can be easily found by recruiters
• Gugu's unique career success formula and how you can apply it to your own career to determine your passions, strengths and the actions you need to take to take your career to the next level
• How to prepare for interviews and ask the right questions, so you can decide whether the role is right for you
• How to find the right mentor who will help you to make key decisions and challenge you.
For more resources from Gugu, visit www.passiontocareers.co.uk.
• People who are considering changing career or trying to decide what to do to improve their lives
• People who are looking for their first job or trying to decide which career is right for them.
Gugu Khazi is a Talent and Development Executive, based in London, who is passionate about helping people to develop their careers. With over twenty years' Human Resources experience, Gugu has a wealth of experience in coaching, writing and speaking about how to build a fulfilling career based on your strengths, talents and interests.
Originally from Johannesburg, South Africa, Gugu gained a degree in Social Work at the University of the Witwatersrand and went on to study for an MBA in Strategic Management. She then began a career in Human Resources, working for well-known organisations such as Coca-Cola and Kimberly-Clarke in South Africa in various roles, rising through the ranks to become HR Director at Kimberly-Clark.
Gugu came to the UK to further her studies and gained an MSC in Trade and Industry at the University of Manchester in 2011. Since then, she has continued to work for Kimberly-Clark and is currently the Director of Talent and Development for EMEA. Her role is to lead a team that is responsible for top talent and leadership development, career management and performance management. A significant part of Gugu's role is to develop the regional talent management strategy and build an integrated team with standard operating procedures.
Gugu uses lessons learnt from her own personal journey towards finding and creating a fulfilling HR career for herself to help others to grow in their own careers. She is passionate about coaching others to achieve success. She recently published an eBook called â€“ â€œPassion to Careers: nine steps to building a successful career from your passionâ€, where she outlines key steps to finding your passion and using it to find a job that you will love!
For more information about Gugu, please visit https://www.linkedin.com/in/gugu-khazi-passion-to-careers.