How to use LinkedIn to build your business.
LinkedIn is arguably one of the most effective and well known business networking tools. With over 360 million users worldwide, it is one of the major social networks (alongside Facebook and Twitter). However, it is often pigeon-holed as simply a place to look for your next job. While it is true that it is used extensively by recruiters, to regard this as its only function is underestimating the power of LinkedIn.
Smart sales people and business owners are fully aware that LinkedIn can make prospecting faster, more efficient and ultimately more profitable, and use it extensively as a source of leads. In this course, you will learn how to find the right clients on LinkedIn who want to work with you; how to use it to build your sales pipeline and how to add value and position yourself as the go-to expert and trusted advisor in your field.
Watch this course to learn:
• How to find build an effective sales process that provides value to your prospective clients and builds their trust in you
• The key elements of how to write a great LinkedIn profile that will pitch your business effectively, grab your prospects' attention and increase your sales enquiries
• How to ensure your confidence and belief in your own products and services comes across in your LinkedIn profile so that customers want to engage with you and build relationships
• The psychology behind why people make the decision to buy and how you can build this into the content you produce on LinkedIn
• Entrepreneurs and business owners
• Anyone who wants to use the power of LinkedIn to promote their business
For more resources from Naomi, visit www.theprofile.company.
Naomi Johnson is the founder of TheProfile.Company and author of 'What to Put On Your LinkedIn Profile' and 'Grassroots to Green Shoots'.
Having reviewed hundreds of LinkedIn profiles as the Head Training Consultant for one of the world's leading LinkedIn training companies, Naomi has first-hand experience of how most people's profiles are doing little to build their personal brand. She has run the Rock Your Profile stand at LinkedIn's annual conference for the last two years and provided strategic consultation to many of the world's leading organisations.
Naomi began her career working for several corporate organisations and has achieved a business degree, along with CIPD qualifications. Since then, she has run several companies and continually invests in her learning, to ensure she continues to provide expert guidance to her clients. She has a passion for helping people to excel and believes that anyone who is courageous enough to dream can achieve their goals.
For more information on Naomi, visit www.theprofile.company.