How to develop a powerful, personal brand.
How do some businesses manage to charge a premium for their products and services, which customers are happy to pay, purely based on the strength of the brand? Are these businesses just lucky, or is it more the case that they simply understand the power of branding?
Here’s the truth. Powerful brands enjoy benefits that others don’t and, as a result, attract more opportunities. Branding is crucial to any business as it helps you connect with your target audience and position yourself within the marketplace.
Marta Aquarius and Toma White are branding experts who run their own, successful consultancy. In this course, you will learn from their considerable experience of working with high-profile brands, such as Louis Vuitton, Burberry and Jimmy Choo, so that you can position yourself as an expert and build your own, powerful, personal brand.
Watch this informative course to discover:
• How to identify your skills, passions and talents so that you can add value and credibility to your personal brand.
• The right questions to ask yourself when building your brand, so you can determine your goals and brand objectives.
• How to position yourself as an expert in your industry so your customers will insist on buying only from you.
• How to increase your online and offline presence so that you can build awareness of your brand and attract new customers.
• How to monetise your brand by building your following, adding value and educating your target audience.
• Entrepreneurs who want to create a powerful brand DIY-style.
• Small business owners and start-ups who want to get started and build their personal brand strategically.
For more information about Elena, visit https://www.facebook.com/BrandVIPofficial/.
Marta Aquarius is one of the co-founders of Brand VIP, a personal branding company. She has been working with clients across the world for over ten years, helping them to take their confidence, images and businesses to the next level, and inspiring them to believe in themselves in order to grow and lead a happier and more fulfilling life.
Originally from Lithuania, at the age of fourteen Marta read her first self-help development book, â€œThe Power of Your Subconscious Mindâ€ by Joseph Murphy, which taught her to re-programme her mind and overcome her own confidence issues.
When Marta was eighteen, she moved to London to pursue a career in fashion and this experience enabled her to understand how successful companies and individuals brand themselves. Her passion for entrepreneurship, fashion and self-development grew and, after completing a number of public speaking and coaching courses, she began to coach others.
Marta, along with her business partner, Toma White, then founded their personal branding company, Brand VIP, and now organise regular personal branding events, as well as coach clients on a one-to-one basis.
Together, Marta and Toma inspire people to believe in themselves and their own uniqueness to reach their full potential.
For more information, visit For more information, visit www.facebook.com/BrandVIPofficial.