How to fight fears to live the life you want.
Do you have a strong desire to change and improve your life? If so, you're not alone! Being worried about the future, feeling uncertain and self-doubt is common for many people. Research has shown that, although most people aren't happy with their lives in some way and desire change, only 10% will make an effort to take action, and of that 10%, only 2% will actually succeed.
This course will help you to improve those odds for yourself by teaching you the strategies, knowledge and techniques you need to increase your confidence, take positive steps to overcome your fears, follow your dreams and gain better control over your life.
Mark Shields is a best-selling author, mentor, speaker and coach and is regarded as one the world's top NLP coaches. In this course, Mark teaches you practical techniques, based on real-life studies and experiences, which you can start using right now to make real and sustainable changes to get what you want out of life.
Watch this practical and highly motivational course to learn:
• The three, crucial elements you need to consider in order to make positive changes and live the life you want
• How the 'Cycle of Change' works and how you can explore your own personal values and beliefs to change your cognitive thinking and subsequent behaviour
• How to change your internal processing and train your brain to think more positively
• How to set yourself goals that are realistic, achievable and sustainable to increase your chances of success
• A highly effective, daily ritual that you can start using right now to see immediate results
• Five, key strategies you need to implement in order to keep motivated and focused on achieving your goals.
To find out more about Mark's work, visit www.lifepractice.co.uk.
• Executives, Entrepreneurs, Professionals, Instructors, Marketers, Small Business Owners
• Anyone who wants to overcome their fears and live a happier life of fulfilment
• People who are interested in self-improvement and are currently feeling stuck or unmotivated
Mark Shields is a best-selling author, mentor, speaker and coach and is known as one the world's top NLP coaches. He is greatly sought-after for his ability to transform people's lives with his dynamic and innovative coaching, mentoring and training programmes.
Mark has been successfully practicing and training in NLP, Life and Business Coaching, ever since his entrepreneurial spirit encouraged him to leave his role as Head of Investment Sales at Barclays Bank in 2006 to set up his own business. He became a NLP Master Trainer in 2008, when he was recognised for his insight, development and unique advancements within the NLP arena by the Mind Institute in Australia.
Since then, Mark and his team have successfully franchised their business and now have associates all over the UK, including Harley Street, Rodney Street and the Channel Islands.
Mark has coached individuals and businesses all over the world. Known as the 'CAM Coach', due to his best-selling, NLP book of the same name, his programmes have become the UK's leading business resource for coaches, their material deeply embedded in the degree syllabus at several UK universities. He regularly appears in the media, on TV and radio, and writes for several, well-known health and business magazines. He has also recently filmed a TV pilot, which showcases his NLP and hypnosis skills by assisting real life clients live on television.
Mark runs his award-winning courses from his practice in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. His flagship course 'Get the Life You Want' sells out every year and teaches students how to gain the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to take control of their lives and follow the direction in which they want to go.
To find out more about Mark, visit www.lifepractice.co.uk.