Stay motivated whilst starting your business.
If you're thinking of starting a new business, or have recently started one, you may have concerns about how you're going to stay motivated and focused on achieving your goals. Naomi Johnson, a successful business owner, provides valuable advice on the key steps you can take to ensure you always stay positive and keep things moving towards a successful outcome.
When starting a new business, it is completely natural to get distracted by a lack of confidence in your own abilities and feelings of despondency when things don't always go according to plan. In this course, Naomi shares some excellent information and tips, primarily based on her own experience of setting up her business, to help you concentrate on your goals and achieve the outcome you desire. She also provides practical information on how you can ensure you don't neglect other areas of your life in your quest for business success, and thereby achieve the ideal work / life balance we all aspire to.
Watch this course to learn:
• How being kind to yourself can have a positive impact on your business and enable you to achieve more
• The value of asking yourself the right questions and planning realistic, quarterly goals to help you remain calm and stay focused on the outcome
• Why it's essential to form a mentoring group with other, like-minded people so that you can work through issues and bounce ideas off of each other
• Why ongoing education is important and how to go about choosing the right mentor to help you achieve your goals.
For more resources from Naomi, visit www.theprofile.company.
• Entrepreneurs and business owners
Naomi Johnson is the founder of TheProfile.Company and author of 'What to Put On Your LinkedIn Profile' and 'Grassroots to Green Shoots'.
Having reviewed hundreds of LinkedIn profiles as the Head Training Consultant for one of the world's leading LinkedIn training companies, Naomi has first-hand experience of how most people's profiles are doing little to build their personal brand. She has run the Rock Your Profile stand at LinkedIn's annual conference for the last two years and provided strategic consultation to many of the world's leading organisations.
Naomi began her career working for several corporate organisations and has achieved a business degree, along with CIPD qualifications. Since then, she has run several companies and continually invests in her learning, to ensure she continues to provide expert guidance to her clients. She has a passion for helping people to excel and believes that anyone who is courageous enough to dream can achieve their goals.
For more information on Naomi, visit www.theprofile.company.