These are the Terms and Conditions of Wealth Dragons Limited a company registered in England and Walles under number 06950495 whose registered office is at Keynes Business Centre, Foxhunter Drive, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes MK14 6GD.
1. Wealth Dragons Limited is the Promoter of the Training Programme and any ancillary or products supplied under this contract.
2. By signing the Order Form, you agree that the Order Form together with these terms and conditions form a contract between you and us.
3. In these terms and conditions, “we” or “us” means Wealth Dragons Limited and “you” or “your” means the customer, details of whom are set out in the order form on the front of these terms and conditions (the “Order Form”). All other terms used shall, except where otherwise stated, have the same meaning as set out in the Order Form.
Investment and Payment
4. In consideration of the provision of the Training Programme and any ancillary or products promoted by us you shall pay the Price in full on the signing of the Order Form by you, unless we have agreed that you may pay by instalments in which case the provisions of clause 5 shall apply.
5. If we have agreed that you may pay the Price by instalments, you must pay each instalment to us in full in accordance with the instalment arrangements set out in the Special Instructions section of the Order Form. If your credit card details have been taken, subject to your right to cancel this contract as set out in clauses 9 and 10 we will automatically collect payment from that credit card on the dates specified in the Special Instructions section of the Order From and you irrevocably authorise us to do so.
6. If you fail to pay any instalment on its due date then all monies owing by you to us shall become due and owing and must be immediately paid without set off, deduction or counterclaim.
Information to be Provided
7. We will provide you and make available to you the information relating to the contract for our Services required in accordance with Schedules 1 and 2 of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. This information is set out on our Order Form.
Notice of Consumer’s Right to Cancel
8. If you place an order as part of your trade or profession or if you and we have signed this Agreement at our normal business premises, it is legally binding and effective immediately.
9. If you are a consumer and sign this Agreement at a distance or at any place other than our normal business premises you have a right to cancel this Agreement within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the Agreement without giving any reason and without any liability to us.
10. To exercise your right to cancel you must tell us by clear written notice sent to our address stated at the beginning of this Agreement or by email to bookings@ wealthdragons.co.uk If you wish you may use the Notice of Cancellation attached to these terms although you do not have to do so.
11. If you cancel this Agreement under the provisions of clauses 9 and 10 above, we will repay to you all payments received from you no later than 14 days after you have told us your decision to cancel. You will not incur any fees as a result of this repayment.
12. If you request a booking during the cancellation period with knowledge of your rights then you will be liable to pay us the Price in any event.
13. We will give you a copy of this signed Agreement either on paper or by email within a reasonable time after the Agreement is signed but in any event before we start work.
14. No variation of this Agreement can be made unless the variation is agreed by you and us in writing and signed by each of us.
Refunds & Cancellation by Us
15. We reserve the right to make changes to the itinerary, including changes to speakers/presenters, the venue, the date(s) or time(s) of the Training Programme and the Training Programme at any time and without notice to you, provided that such changes do not materially alter the content of the Training Programme. Any such changes will not entitle you to a refund of the Price.
16. We reserve the right to cancel, postpone or curtail the Training Programme at any time, including once the course has commenced, if we consider it necessary to do so for any reason. Where possible, we will reschedule the Training Programme. If we cannot do so, we will refund you the Price. In the Training Programme that you (or a substitute) cannot attend the rescheduled Training Programme, the Price will be refunded in full within 30 working days of us giving you notification of the cancellation, postponement or curtailment of the Training Programme. We shall have no further liability to you in respect of any cancellation, postponement or curtailment, and in particular we do not accept liability for any travel expenses incurred even if a course is cancelled on short notice.
17. We reserve the right to request any person to leave the Training Programme where we reasonably consider that person is responsible for unreasonable, destructive or threatening behaviour towards staff, other attendees or the premises at which the Training Programme is held. In such cases our decision is final and you will not be entitled to a refund of the Price.
18. We deliver Training Programmes of varying descriptions. We deliver training, training days and ongoing support. Training is delivered to you when any training day requiring physical attendance commences. Online or offline training is delivered to you as soon as you receive the material comprising the Training Programme.
Ownership of Training Programme Materials
19. (a) You acknowledge and agree that the ownership of all Training Programme materials and the intellectual property (including without limitation copyright, patents, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), registered and unregistered trade marks and service marks, know-how, processes and rights in inventions or ideas) comprised in those Training Programme materials belongs to and remains owned by us at all times.
(b) Some speakers involved in Training Programmes are independent contractors and retain ownership of the intellectual property rights in their materials although we are permitted to deliver Training Programmes using their materials.
Limitation of Liability
20. The Training Programme will follow and build upon elements of our Programme that can be seen from our website or from publications we have issued. However, we make no warranty concerning the exact content of the Training Programme or the effects of the implementation of any elements of the Training Programme by you. Accordingly,we accept no liability in relation to any loss of profit, revenue business or anticipated savings, indirect, special or consequential loss suffered by you howsoever caused (including without limitation in contract or tort).
21. To the extent we are legally able to do so, we:
(a) exclude all terms, conditions and warranties implied by custom and the general law or statue; and
(b) limit our liability to you for any claim (whether arising under contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage suffered by you to the Price actually paid by you under this contract.
22. Where materials comprising all or part of any Training Programme delivered by us belong to the speaker in accordance with clause 19(b) above, any licensing of the use of such materials to you by the speaker after the conclusion of any Training Programme is not our responsibility. Any issues that may arise from use of such materials after the Training Programme is entirely the responsibility of the speaker concerned and we accept no liability for any claim you may make based on the use of such speaker’s materials after the Training Programme has concluded.
23. Except where otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, all notices or other communication must be sent to the address specified in the Order Form.
24. Any failure to exercise or delay in exercising any power or right by a party does not operate as a waiver of that power or right, nor does any single exercise of any power or right preclude any other or further exercise of it. Any waiver must be in writing and signed by the party which is waiving the right or power.
25. Each of the these terms and conditions is to be construed as independent of every other term so that the invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any term shall not affect the other terms, all of which will remain in full force and effect.
26. This contract may not be varied except in writing signed by both parties.
27. This contract constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and cancels and supersedes any and all previous agreements (whether oral or written, express or implied) between you and us relating to the subject matter of this contract. Except for the express written terms of this contract, the parties acknowledge and agree that in entering into this contract they have not relied on or been induced by any warranty, statement or representation of the other or any other person relating to this contract. Nothing in this contract shall affect any liability of a party for fraudulent misrepresentation.
28. No term of this contractis intended for the benefit of any third party, and none of these terms shall be enforceable by a third party either under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
29. This contract shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this contract or otherwise.
Consumers Right to Cancel – Authorisation to Accept Early Booking
You need to sign this Consent if you are consumer and you want to book a Training Programme that commences before the end of the cancellation period. In doing so you agree that if you exercise your right to cancel contained in clause 9, we are entitled to ask you to pay for the costs of the Training Programme that you have booked and taken before cancellation. You agreed to make such payment.